(Only Boys from Classes 9,10,11,12)
A hassle-free environment and a home away from home
- The life of the hosteller is designed to help him achieve the best in
sports, culture and academics.
- The menu in the hostel strikes a fine balance between nutrition and taste.
Everyday breakfast is served at 8.00 a.m., lunch at 12 'o' clock, snacks at
5.30 p.m. and Dinner at 9’o clock.
- Fresh fruits or fruit juices are provided to the hostel students.
- The entire curriculum for residential students is designed to optimise
learning across platforms.
- The air-cooled Hostel can easily accommodate a large sum of students.
- It also houses Teachers & Hostel Wardens bringing together safety and
- A lot of emphases is given to a well-regulated schedule along with
- All the rooms and the adjoining area are under constant CCTV surveillance
and are monitored around the clock.
2023 senthil public school salem. all rights reserved.