Counselling and Guidance
Students in school may face several problems, related to education, learning and teaching, such problems are addressed by our School Psychologist and her team who are experts in specific areas. School supports students emotionally and academically.
Mrs. Aruna Devi, School Psychologist is available from 09:00 a.m. to 04:00 p.m. every day (Monday - Saturday)
- She helps the students to explore their ability, strength, interests and talents.
- Address the red flag for behavioral issues.
- Guide parents on the educational, personal and social growth of students.
- Works with teachers, ACos, Principals and the Management members to help students explore their potentials.
- Our Psychologist provides professional guidance, when the situation needs a finer view of the issue when teacher cannot comprehend.
- Screening & Assessment are done for the academic needs. Interventions, remediation and parent counseling are given as per the need.
- School Psychologist is available for scheduled appointments from Monday to Saturday.
- Student who likes to meet the School Psychologist can fix prior appointment and meet her.
- Many students seek help from the School Psychologist for their individual concerns.
- Conversation with School Psychologist and individual will be in confidential nature.
- School Psychologist offers a comprehensive support and guidance to individual student and contributes to the emotional health and wellbeing of the students.
Our remedial tutors provide learning support to students with identified learning differences to reach and rediscover their potential.
Individualized programme development and execution is a team process in which the student, parents, teachers, support- specialists, academic co-ordinators work collaborately to determine the support necessary for the student to derive expected growth.
Remedial programme is guided by our School Psychologist Mrs. Aruna Devi with professionally trained team of teachers.
The School Psychologist works with remedial tutors, teachers, academic co-ordinators and students in ensuring overall Psychological wellbeing of the student
Dedication & Inclusive
At SPS, inclusion is our perspective and approach. It is a continuous commitment and effort to empower and support the individual emotional challenges of all the students. We intend to provide and maintain an inclusive environment which assures a feasible support system.
2023 senthil public school salem. all rights reserved.